Bunga?

Thursday, February 26, 2009


mm.. mm..

Oh ya, I have have been in silence for quite some time for some reasons that for the time being best left untold. (Like korg nak tahu pun kan?) Anyway, I have been traveling a lot lately. Everytime I got back from outstation, I so wanna say something about it here but I was too tired to do that.

Okay, now.. Bunga? Why Bunga? Well.. On the 17th Feb 2009, I joined the Petronas VIP visit to Bunga Orkid & Bunga Raya in btwn offshore M'sia & Vietnam. The VIP group consists of 4 personnel from PMU, specifically Project Implementation (PI) under Petroleum Resource Development (PRD) which are: En. Rashid (GM), En. Opu, En. Ragi & me. Hurm..

Date: 16th Feb 2009
Venue: New Horizon, Kota Bahru, Kelantan
From Left: Opu, Rashid
Note: We had our dinner at Horizon with 2 Talisman engineers, Mr. Jim & Mr. John. Look at the food, this is why I am chubbier than ever now.

Date: 17th Feb 2009
Venue: MHS Aviation, Kota Bahru, Kelantan
From Left: John, Rashid, Afny, Jim, Opu, Ragi
Note: This picture was taken prior to our departure to Talisman Offshore facilities.

Date: 17th Feb 2009
Venue: Sky!!!
Note: When I showed this picture to my colleagues, they asked me this "chopper fly tinggi camni ke?" Well, how would I know, it was my 1st time.

Date: 17th Feb 2009
Venue: Bunga Orkid A (BO-A)
Note: It was challenging to take this picture because I can't move freely in the chopper.

Date: 17th Feb 2009
Venue: BO-A
Note: Petronas VIP group with Talisman BOA crew

Date: 17th Feb 2009
Venue: BO-A
Note: Suicide shot.

Date: 17th Feb 2009
Venue: BO-A Helideck
Note: Kalau jatuh, bawah tu ada baby shark..

Date: 16th Feb 2009
Venue: BO-A Helideck
Note: GM's Must-Do-Pose, the 'good' sign.

Date: 17th Feb 2009
Venue: 20m BO-A
Note: Vietnamese fishermen yg sgt sengal.


Date: 17th Feb 2009
Venue: Bunga Raya A (BRA)
Note: End of visit. Notice the big banner behind us?



2 comments:

[blindheart] said...

ikan jos x dibenarkan mamam paip atau tuan blog!!

makin chubby? shumil~ :D

rowrratme said...

shumil ke???buley laaaa~~

=p

bler nk jmpe korunk dua nie??rindu seyh~~