Are you speak Engris?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Case #01
Rest rooms
Please use them without hesitation

Case #02
To Guests:
If you go to out-door at midnight or manager is out,
Please use to North Exit near the bathroom.
Because main door is rocked.

Case #03
"Rotion"
(label on toiletries packaging)

Case #04
ALL OF YOU LISTEN TO MEE,
DON'T DISTURB HERE,
WILL CALL POLICE CATCH YOU,
DON'T COME TO MY BANGALOW
HOUSE, UNDERSTAND, O.K.
I HATE ALL OF YOU.

Case #05
CUSTOMER NOTICE
Toliets ouf of Order.
Please use the Ice-Rink.

Case #06
Use no hooks
Handle with cake
Keep fire away

Case #07
KAGOME
in love?
be juicy!

Case #08
We proudly offer you our nuts.
It has a fragrant flavor and taste.

Case #09
Please don't cross any railings
Lest suddenness happens!

I don't speak perfect english but good enough to assist me whenever english is the must-speak language in any occasions. I don't mind being criticized for "ko org sabah ek? weird sabahan english". weird? you ppl, haih..

"I do speak my native version of english, U know.. those punks U see on TV? but it's ok, as long as we know how and when to turn it on & off" - quote, Tyra Banks

p/s: at least I can speak and write in few other languages and I do pronounce them the way it should be.. so kutuk la nk kutuk pon, I don't mind~ "kutukan" is just an opinion anyway.. hihi =)

p/s again: title and content are purposely grammatically wrong

0 comments: