hatiku..

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

heart..
i know i've been hard on you,
i'm sorry for the things i've put you through,
before you start to break on me or ask for sympathy,
i need to make you see that
it wasn't meant to be.

heart..
i'm not sure it's been long enough,
to say that what i feel is really love,
there's just one way to learn,
sometimes we'll get hurt and right now it's our turn.

heart..
give it time,
help me through,
we can do this together.
you're my strength,
you're my soul,
i need you now more than ever.

heart..
all the hurt will soon be gone,
if you'll just keep on being strong,
you will always be my friend,
so keep on hanging in and we'll find love again.


heart..
don't be lonely,
you got me,
always.

1 comments:

sejhok said...

adeh...mana la aku nk post raya nie...xder tpt lak...

so samat ari raya...sori salah silap sepanjang berberapa bulan aku knal ko nie...nk text or call(yeah,aku call ramai org)xder no ko lak...huhu..

utk x spam ini post,pekehey jiwang giler last day ramadhan nie...???hahaha~